Monday, March 7, 2011

Snooki's Nook

My Life pales in comparison to Reality T.V. star, Snooki. You see i didn't have a photo shoot on rolling Stone Magazine. Un-like Charlie Sheen, I didn't appear on 20 different shows to confirm, "Duh, Winning!" what I did do was go to the store and by myself a breakfast nook>pictured in many pieces above<No, I spent a wonderful afternoon figuring this thing out so I could eat Captain Crunch in style, "Rrrrragh!"






Now, as you can see I needed the space> Although, it's going to be awfully hard to replace the creativity of the sticker covered dining chair. <




Now, if your like me seeing the first picture of assorted pieces and this combination of several packages...
You would been reflecting as I did with the curious statement of, "What did I get myself into here?"

As you can see, I pushed myself past the urge to put everything back into the box and head for the return line and got off to a pretty decent start. Mind you this after several trips to the instruction manual and a few quick jaunts to the tool shed to get just the right combination of Mr. Fix It gear.

Now that's fine craftmanship  that only a nine year old from China can offer!


Things were looking up in the world! I do got to remind myself to drive by that Semi full of re-conditioned Drills and other Power Tools because my  Ridgid power screwdriver has had it by now.

It doesn't look like much has changed but it took a feat of Jason and the Argonauts against the Greek God's to get that corner piece to line up just right for my boombox!

The Table! Yes that is right the goal of what I want is to be as exciting as Snooki on that Rocket on the cover of R.Stone or perhaps Charlie Sheen can pass out on my< Snooki Nook >.

Ladies and Gentlemen a evening of fine dining will be prepared shortly...

Added benefit when you have to In-Laws over for Tea Time!

Don't forget to reward yourself with some much needed replenishment after such a painstaking task you deserve it.

Well, as you can see, I thoroughly enjoyed putting together this little breakfast Nook, almost as much as I enjoyed posting the endeavor. It cost me less than two bills and I tell ya, that is alot less then I use to spend in one afternoon trying to be cool as my Two and Half Man Idol or his Girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment